MathJax

Δευτέρα 5 Ιουνίου 2017

Commotion and gullibility

The team is mustered. Iaido is converging his previews conjectures resulting from the prior battle. Descending to a new dungeon would demote his open field attributes. He can mutate into a quite hapless entity when the sunbeams are absent. The deformation of a scoundrel to a darkness quack, a transcendence from a fighting to pleading. Elija, looks like an infidel with a frail body shape and a vast snow white beard. The rest of his hair are falling sluggish on his back. He is donning a dated garment in purple colours. The team is expecting a lot from him. It is dreadful to participate in such a battalion though his life is already in adversity. Ravishing Chani, the only female of the squadron, is donned in yellow and docile to tumble the victory for the shake of her companions. A very joyful being indeed. Gando, is a pixie, being confound at his youth, but changing into a nation hero, lately, while heeding the wealthy knowledge, approaching death, offers.

IAIDO: Am I supposed to use this katana for attacking mobs? For a strange reason, I believe I could handle it… although I have never been trained in fencing…

GANDO: We, all, learn eventually… look at me… besides my small size I feel the power of a giant in me, in a way, I feel ridiculously strong somehow! And inevitably confident. The dark corners of the Dungeon are not restraining progress…

CHANI: Oh, dear comrades, I know that it is important for all of us to have a clear state of mind… let us all meditate before we continue… it is going to be a prolific experience… I can already feel my ovum producing warm waves of joy…

ELIJA: Hmm… ok then, let’s meditate and allow Chani to enter our dream world with her special skills… It is already a dream, I can’t distinguish, has it stopped or began…

CHANI: I will let you all enter my privacy through the dream world. This is how more secrets will be revealed to us for our descent into darkness.

GANDO: Can we all participate?

CHANI: Of course, we are entering a Dungeon, let’s be ready by incorporating to one single entity. I am going to perform the interlinking path

IAIDO: Normally I am shy, but I am completely aware about what Chani is implying… I have never thought that I could see the incorporation with such deference. My funnel is about to fulfil the inviting rifts of our conjunction master

ELIJA: We all appreciate it... it is the commencement of our character extraction… Could not, really, have happened otherwise…


CHANI: In the dream world then it is… 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

για συνδέστε, για συνδέστε...