MathJax

Δευτέρα 30 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Ensue the ingestion


So much psyched, today, I feel. This slouching dash to the fructuous vast plains of bliss, an egress from the despondent repentant bop I have been affiliated, can only be as forged as truth can be. These small gifts are dilating the yonder, and in conjunction with the salted water spilling therein my dream world, I get hummed with reality, at last! No more cleavings to tweeked past, no fear for the ahead, no sympathy for the devil’s dew. This action of wading inside one’s innermost damnation could not endure for ever. It would, ultimately, procure impairment to the esoteric quintessential. Do I jostle my precious luck, I would say, I do, like an immaculate Acanthus, like a forsaken author being encountering a multitude of scruples down in a succulent lost hope dungeon. Are we all one..? We are all one and each is all… different encoder, same consciousness.  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

για συνδέστε, για συνδέστε...