MathJax

Πέμπτη 18 Μαΐου 2017

The belting of a convulsion


I was hunting him everywhere. He seemed open-hearted, friendly, accepting. Always notorious to mingle. His sister was there. Ten times rawer and desolated at her earnings of discerning the earth-world. She wouldn’t offer if you wouldn’t pose. Only the image of her would form at the root of one’s eye, her eidolon. Then he would, even, state
«Can you, please, go? It’s that I desire to stay alone with the sys…, we will talk later…». He runs away and for a reason, I try to follow, to earn my right back. It is so, damn, difficult for me to accept his denial. Keep chasing him. He has everything not for him to get irritated from anyone’s present. Even on his new boat
«…Can I step in? ...»
«…Nope…», what is that my Gods, this is way beyond that I can apprehend. What’s next. Still pursuing, try to be in the cycle. Hate to be an outcast. And I did well this time, I did everything well. Why is he repelling me. At the specific box, he is the only one I know well. He is postponing it for later, but it is, definitely, fresh than that. I can perceive the summer weather around, the hospitality of nature. Me, feeling alright, in my flesh and bones. It took me a while but for a reason, I’m not satisfied. Another entity is born and will be executed. I built and then I vanish. This is how I grow. This is how I, always, do. Search and destroy.  
«...Can I come on the boat…»
«...no, not yet… I have to perform a couple of destinations…»

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

για συνδέστε, για συνδέστε...